Monday, September 04, 2006

Leaving Lee's .... under construction...

In New Hampshire, practicing for the Auto Road ascent, I stayed at a house in Intervale with the Lee family. Almost every time I went out to do some distance, I parted through the woods and out to Route 16. This road took me northward from town and offered a number of training choices.

First there was the improvised wheelchair ramp out of the house.



Then there was the "rabbit hole" which brought me into Whittaker Woods.



Then the woods. Here are pictures of the trail,


some of its acorns readying to sprout,


and a few which have actually sprouted back to the beginnings of oak trees.





1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Fantastic accomplishments!

I found your blog "experimentally" with a random "next blog." Thanks for sharing the pictures of all you've done and all you're doing.

I'll be back. Please keep those achievements coming!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home